The objective of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification is to provide learners with an understanding of accounting and business in the broader business context, and to provide them with the practical, industry-focused skills to manage business finances, budgets and cash flow effectively, and to play a key role in business growth.
The Level 4 units combine both theoretical and practical knowledge in academic and research skills, the business and economic environment, quantitative methods, financial accounting, management accounting, and leading and managing teams.
Successful completion of this qualification will equip learners with the specialist skills and technical terminology to develop their accounting and business and management skills and to progress to further study or employment.
These qualifications are designed for learners who are typically aged 18 and above.
The entry profile for learners is likely to include at least one of the following:
- Relevant Level 3 Diploma qualification or equivalent qualification
- GCE Advanced level in 2 subjects or equivalent qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant management and accounting experience
OTHM qualifications at Level 4 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Higher National Certificates (HNC) and Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.
Successful completion of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant OTHM Level 5 Diplomas, including the OTHM Level 5 Extended Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification.
The Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business has been developed with career progression and professional recognition in mind. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.
Gatwick College provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience.
Learners are able to:
- Access all course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Dedicated tutor support
- Gatwick College online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Gatwick College assignment briefing, materials are high quality and easy to understand.
- Excellent quality study notes
- Prompt assignment marking and feedback
- Full access to an online library.
- Fully accredited UK courses-leading to degrees from UK and American university’s
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Full support to our student until they completed the course
- Blended Learning
- Self-paced learning – Students can learn with their own time and schedule at their own speed with the help of a tutor
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (OTHM)
The OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification consists of 6 mandatory units, 120 credits.
- Academic Writing and Research Skills (20 credits)
- Business and the Economic Environment (20 credits)
- Principles of Financial Accounting (20 credits)
- Quantitative Methods in a Business Context (20 credits)
- Management Accounting (20 credits)
- Leading and Managing Teams (20 credits)
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee includes tuition fee and learning enrollment fee with OTHM
Self learning with tutor support – Rs.40,000
Online/Blended learning – Rs. 65,000
Please note the fee structure does not include OTHM related fee. This includes optional certificate from LSBSS
Fee Payments Methods (Flexible payment plan)
- Students need to pay learner enrollment fee as one time payment.
- The tuition fee can be paid in three installment.
- Talked to the student counsellor regarding flexible payment options.
- Cash – Accounts department at campus
- Bank deposits
- Online payment using debit/credit cards