Accounting and finance are at the very heart of business operations. From banking to manufacturing, from huge service industries to micro businesses, the ability to manage, plan and account for money is still the ultimate measure of business success and the key driver of growth.
The objective of the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required by a middle manager in an organisation that may be involved in the areas of business strategy, financial management, financial reporting, financial planning/control and human resource management. Learners will also integrate their knowledge and skills and learn about the world of Business start-ups and how to develop a business plan.
For entry onto the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant Level 4 diploma or equivalent recognised qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Mature learners (over 21) with work experience
OTHM qualifications at Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree.
Gatwick College provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience.
Learners are able to:
- Access all course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Dedicated tutor support
- Gatwick College online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Gatwick College assignment briefing, materials are high quality and easy to understand.
- Excellent quality study notes
- Prompt assignment marking and feedback
- Full access to an online library.
- Fully accredited UK courses-leading to degrees from UK and American university’s
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Full support to our student until they completed the course
- Blended Learning
- Self-paced learning – Students can learn with their own time and schedule at their own speed with the help of a tutor
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (OTHM)
The OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Principles and Concepts of Business Strategy (20 credits)
- Financial Management (20 credits)
- Financial Planning and Control (20 credits)
- Financial Reporting (20 credits)
- The Management of Human Resources (20 credits
- Business Start-up: Conception to Market (20 credits)
Assessment is via assignment submission
The fee includes tuition fee and learning enrollment fee with OTHM
Self learning with tutor support – Rs.150,000
Online/Blended learning – Rs. 175,000
Fee Payments Methods (Flexible payment plan)
- Students need to pay learner enrollment fee as one time payment.
- The tuition fee can be paid in three installment.
- Talked to the student counsellor regarding flexible payment options.
- Cash – Accounts department at campus
- Bank deposits
- Online payment using debit/credit cards