European Bachelors in Digital Marketing
This is bachelors in digital marketing course offered by Geneva School of Business and Economics with the coloration of FEDE. This program is designed to train a new batch of elite digital marketing experts who will lead the corporation to benefit with from Digital world.
Digital marketing is has become popular and dominating the traditional marketing sector. The Internet has been changing ever since its beginning. Digital marketing, too, has been transformed by technological developments, new trends and the shifting needs and expectation of Internet user. It now covers a large range or marketing practices using online media and tools.
Nowadays all businesses, regardless of their size, sector and number of employees, require a digital marketing strategy in order to ensure positive long-term positioning and visibility. The European Bachelor’s in Digital Marketing trains job-ready professionals with excellent business and technical skills, allowing them to draw on existing technology and anticipate new developments. Graduates are set to become experts in creating, implementing and managing digital marketing strategies in both B2B and B2C environments.
- Digital marketing manager
- Customer marketing and relationship marketing manager
- Digital projects manager
- Strategic marketing expert
- Digital project manager
- Online marketing manager
- Web department manager Social media consultant
- Web marketer Digital marketing
- e-business consultant
Objective and Skills
- Understand the digital ecosystem and be able to develop a business using digital tools
- Be able to use online technical, marketing and communications tools to develop and implement a business’s digital marketing strategy
- Be able to use digital tools to implement an effective social media strategy Operations
- Be able to implement action plans to optimise customer satisfaction
- Be able to maximise the performance of customer acquisition strategies
- Be able to analyse and optimise user experience
- Be able to manage and work in a web project management team
- Be proactive and innovative
The students should have following minimum requirement to be admitted to the programme
Candidate for the course should meet the following prerequisites
- High School Diploma/Foundation degree or Baccalaureate or equivalents or
- Completions of Vocational education qualification or
- Swiss Baccalaureate
- Proof of English language proficiency
The course is open for both European and International students.
Medium of instructions and assessments
- Lectures and assessments will be held in English medium. Assessments includes online test, presentation, project writing and internship.
- Full time – 3 years (6 semester)
- Part time – 5 years
Mode of study
- Blended : Online and on campus
- Online through learning management systems
Required documents for admissions
Prospective students need to submit the following documents
- Copies of educational certificates including transcripts
- Copy of passport if international students
- Copies proof of English proficiency English if you are not a native speaker or have not done any courses in English medium.
Jan, April and September
Award and course accreditation
The students need to complete 180 ECTS to be awarded European Bachelors in Digital Marketing by FEDE. FEDE bachelors in marketing is accredited by accreditation organisations of FEDE. Please check our accredited page for further information.
The course fee is CHF30’000 for the whole course. Students can to pay CHF5’000 per semester.
There are limited number of partial scholarship are available for this Bachelors in Digital Marketing. Students who wish to get partial scholarship should contact the scholarship department by sending an email explaining the situation.
Program contents (Core areas of focus in the course. Each area of subject is further divided into four – six units). Please check our syllabus.
- Strategic and Operational Marketing and E-Marketing
- Marketing Law and UX Strategy
- Digital communication and Data brand contents
- Professional experience and thesis
- European Modern languages
- European Culture and Citizenship