The objective of the OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Accountancy is to provide learners with a foundation for a career in a range of organisations in relation to financial management and accountancy. It is designed to ensure that each learner is equipped with knowledge of accountancy, and the skills to adapt rapidly to change and progress with their learning.
Successful completion of the Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Accountancy provides learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
OTHM qualifications at RQF Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
Gatwick College provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience.
Learners are able to:
- Access all course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Dedicated tutor support
- Gatwick College online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Gatwick College assignment briefing, materials are high quality and easy to understand.
- Excellent quality study notes
- Prompt assignment marking and feedback
- Full access to an online library.
- Fully accredited UK courses-leading to degrees from UK and American university’s
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Full support to our student until they completed the course
- Blended Learning
- Self-paced learning – Students can learn with their own time and schedule at their own speed with the help of a tutor
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (OTHM)
- OTHM Level 3 qualifications can be offered to learners from age 16
- English language requirements
Successful completion of OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Accountancy provides learners the opportunity for academic progressions to a wide range of undergraduate programmes including OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business.
The OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Accountancy consists of 3 mandatory units for a combined total of 60 credits
- Recording Financial Transactions (20 credits)
- Management Information (20 credits)
- Maintaining Financial Records (20 credits)
Assessment is via assignment submission