Introduction to the course
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification is to develop strategic management and leadership skills for managers who have the authority and personal attributes to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance. This qualification reflects current practice in Strategic Management and Leadership and allows learners to develop and expand their high-level understanding of strategic management and leadership in the workplace. This qualification is suitable for mature learners with a background in academic study or industry. The qualification has a clear work-related emphasis on practical skills development alongside theoretical fundamentals.
Successful completion of the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification will equip learners with the key skills and capabilities to become an effective strategic manager. The qualification also allows learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards an MBA with advanced standing.
For entry onto the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners with management experience
- Learners must be 21 years old or older at the beginning of the course
The OTHM Level 7 diplomas on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) are at the same level as master’s degrees. However, they are shorter (120 credits) and learners will have to proceed to the dissertation stage (60 credits) with university to achieve a full masters programme.
Gatwick College provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning, and in-class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience.
Learners are able to:
- Access all course materials, including online modules and written assignments
- Gain Teacher support
- Access Gatwick online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback
- Access Free Online library.
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email ( Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course
The learner can select one method of study:
- Self-paced learning – Students can learn with their own time and schedule at their own speed with the help of tutor
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership is available in 2 durations:
- 6 Months (Fast Track)
- 9 Months
Level 7 Strategic Management is accredited by OTHM an Ofqual Regulated awarding body.
WES approved qualification for immigration
Approved OTHM listed university for final year bachelor degree programmes.
Successful completion of OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and also join MBA Advanced Entry route of selected unviersities.
As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are also eligible to progress to an MBA top-up with advanced standing with many universities in the UK and overseas. For more information visit OTHM University Progressions page in the website.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership consists of 4 mandatory units and 2 optional units, making a combined total of 120 credits.
- Strategic Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Leadership (20 credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Management (20 credits)
- Advanced Business Research Methods (20 credits)
Optional units: Choose any TWO
- Strategic Financial Management (20 credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Management (20 credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (20 credits)
- Globalisation and Corporate Governance (20 credits)
- Strategic Change Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (20 credits)
Assessment is via assignment submission