Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri Lanka (AAT-SL)
AAT SL is an intermediary accounting qualifications preferred by the employers. The AAT opens ups the pathways to many other professional accounting qualifications and degree programs. This the only professional qualification can be followed and completed while doing their advanced level. AAT students have excelled in their A level commerce stream. ATT opens up the good career opportunities in Accounting field. Doing AAT in English medium could be fast track for other professional course such chartered accountancy or management accountancy.
Why choose GCBT?
- Our AAT classes are 100% English medium (Communication, writing and practice questions)
- 20+ year experienced lecturers with international exposure who has both professional and academic qualifications
- Air-conditioned modern classrooms
- Our college is conveniently located at the heart of Kandy accessible by all public transport.
- Limited number of students per batch
- Help the students to enrol in AAT program.
- Exam oriented revision with mock exam
- Access to learning management system where student can access 3000+ Q & A practice questions
- 12 hours of personality programmes free of charge
- Professional Certificate from London School of Business and Social Sciences (UK based business for professional courses). Students will get free access to the course materials and exams. All the related courses are covered by GCBT (Free of charge for students)
Each level is a 5 months course. (3 per week per course)
Time and Schedule
We have two batch of parallel classes. Weekend batch and weekday batch after school hours.
Contact the student coordinator for further details.
The college charge a very nominal fee from AAT students. Achievers of OL and AL get free admission and tuition subject to availability of places in a batch. Subject fee per course is Rs 3250 per month.