The objective of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Education and Training Management qualification is to develop a learner’s practical teaching skills and prepare them to work in a wide range of educational and training contexts.
The Level 4 units provide an introduction to relevant education and training principles and practices. These units include both theoretical and practical content, and learners will be able to gain knowledge and skills in the areas of education and training programme design, learner engagement, and planning and monitoring their own work as well as evaluating the quality of education and training provision. They will also learn about the importance of reflecting on their current practice, identifying their own learning needs and professional development.
Successful completion of this qualification will support learners progressing to university, and to provide learners with the requisite skills and knowledge to enter the world of work in their chosen sector.
These qualifications are designed for learners who are typically aged 18 and above.
The entry profile for learners is likely to include at least one of the following:
- Relevant Level 3 Diploma or equivalent qualification
- GCE Advanced level in 2 subjects or equivalent qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant management and experience in the field of accounting.
OTHM qualifications at RQF Level 4 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Higher National Certificates (HNC) and Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.
Gatwick College provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience.
Learners are able to:
- Access all course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Dedicated tutor support
- Gatwick College online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Gatwick College assignment briefing, materials are high quality and easy to understand.
- Excellent quality study notes
- Prompt assignment marking and feedback
- Full access to an online library.
- Fully accredited UK courses-leading to degrees from UK and American university’s
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Full support to our student until they completed the course
- Blended Learning
- Self-paced learning – Students can learn with their own time and schedule at their own speed with the help of a tutor
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (OTHM)
Successful completion of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Education and Training Management qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant OTHM Level 5 Diplomas.
As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are also eligible to gain direct entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme
Assessment is via assignment submission