Consider yourself a good listener and advice giver?
Study the foundations of Counselling and Psychotherapy course. Cover psychotherapy theories, communication and interpersonal skills. Gain confidence in counselling concepts and theory. Learn to apply your knowledge in a counselling setting to help people live happier and more productive lives with the guidance of an experienced lecturer in the field.
Get an overview of different behavioural and cognitive approaches to counselling theories and practices in contemporary social and cultural settings. Develop your communication skills in a counselling context and examine psychological concepts related to interpersonal perception and learning.
Explore different counselling and psychotherapy theories that tackle what we know about how people think, feel and behave. Learn to apply your knowledge in a counselling setting to help people live happier and more productive lives.
This is a (40 – 45 Hrs) 4/5-month short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a Level-4 (RQF-4) course, The Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) accredits qualifications in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. RQF is jointly regulated by the England’s regulator Ofqual, Wales DCELLS and Northern Ireland’s CCEA. Qualification offering from London School of Business & Social Sciences – UK
Module 1 : Introduction to Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Introduction to Theories of Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Ethical Background
Module 2 : Psychoanalysis Theory
- History of Psychoanalysis
- Freud’s Theory
- Ego Psychology
- Psychoanalytical Approaches to Treatment
Module 3 : Existential Therapy
- History of Existential Thought
- Existential Personality Theory
- Existential Psychotherapy
Module 4 : Person-Centered Therapy
- History of Person-Centered Therapy
- Person-Centered Theory of Psychotherapy
Module 5 : Behaviour Therapy
- History Of Behaviour Therapy
- Behaviour Theory of Personality
- Theories of Behaviour Therapy
Module 6 : Cognitive Therapy
- History of Cognitive therapy
- Cognitive Theory of Personality
- Theory of Cognitive Therapy
Module 7 : Treatments for Psychological Disorders
- Other Psychotherapy and Counselling Techniques
- Case Studies based on Psychotherapy and Counselling
Module 8 : Counselling Skills Development
- What is Counselling?
- Main Principles in a counselling relationship
- Differece between Guideance and Counselling
- Important values of counselling
Course Fee : Rs. 45,000
Duration : 6 Months
Mode of learning: 100% online or Hybrid mode
Intakes : January/April/June/Sep