Degree is Awarded by
Coursework and exam
Advanced level (Sri Lanka/UK)
Veritas College, Foundations in Arts
Objective of the course
- Gain access to a pathway towards an MBA or Masters in Business (Digital Transformation).
- Enhance your versatility and mobility, enabling you to work across industries.
- Learn to manage emerging technologies, such as automation and artificial intelligence.
- English Proficiency
- Organisational Behaivour
- Principles of marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Management Information System
- Business Communication
- Principle of Micro-economics
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Financial Accounting
- Business Ethics
- International Business
- Principle of Macro-economics
- Effective leadership and development
- Business Statistics
- Business Law
- Management Accounting
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Business Research proposal
- Human Resource Development – Module is taught by University of California Irvine
- International Marketing and Strategy – Module is taught by Yonsei University
- Brand Management – Module is taught by IE Business School Spain
- Portfolio Investment and Management – Module is taught by University of Geneva
- Consumer Finance – Module is taught by Duke University.