This course is a three- to four-month program developed to enhance accounting knowledge from the basics. This course is designed for non-accounting background students who want to start a career in accounting or enhance their knowledge in Accounting.
- For non-accounting background students (who completed their Advanced Level in Maths/Science/Technology or Arts stream.
- For non-accounting background students who wanted to start a professional course such ACCA (UK), CIMA(UK), or Sri Lankan Chartered.
- For professionals working with other departments/fields such as marketing, HR, Information Technology, legal, doctors or Operations and wanted to enhance their CV with additional qualifications.
- For Small business owners and entrepreneurs who wanted to maintain their own accounts.
40 hours of learning and 40 hours of practical sessions. The will be completed within 16 weeks.
Mode of study: Online
Award: Students who successfully complete their course will be awarded “A diploma in Accounting by the London School of Business and Social Sciences UK.
- Introduction to Accounting
- Recording of business transaction
- Accounting Cycle
- Accounting for Asset
- Accounting for liabilities
- Accounting for Equity
- Error corrections and adjustments
- Prepration of financial statements
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Introduction to Computerised Accounting